As India's first and the country's largest fully integrated media and entertainment company, Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited's unique combination of businesses and growth opportunities both in India and globally, give us a unique position in the global media space. From Hindi GEC, Hindi Movies, Music, English GEC to Sports, our Company brings together the most valuable media brands, which will support its commitment to deliver consistent growth.
Corporate Office: 18th Floor, A - Wing, Marathon Futurex, Lower Parel, Mumbai, India
Registered Office: 18th Floor, A - Wing, Marathon Futurex, Lower Parel, Mumbai, India
Regional Offices: New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore
International Offices: United States of America, United Kingdom, South Africa, Mauritius, Malaysia, Singapore, China, Russia (Moscow), Dubai
Equity Shares of the Company are listed on The National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
MGB & Company
Deloitte & Touche
- BNP Paribas
- IDBI Bank
- ING Vyasa Bank
- UTI Bank Limited
- Standard Chartered Bank
Financials for FY2012
- Revenues 58,515 million
- PAT for the year 10,267 million
- EPS 9.2
- Market Cap 371,117 million
- *As on March 31, 2016
- ZEEL's MD & CEO, Punit Goenka honored with the Business Today 'Best CEO Award' in the Media and Entertainment category for 2016
- ZEEL's Leaders, Punit Goenka and Amit Goenka received MIPTV's Top Television Honor – 'Médaille d'Honneur' for their exceptional contribution to the international television business
- Dr. Subhash Chandra, Chairman, Essel Group & ZEE honored with the CIF Chanchlani Global Indian Award instituted by the Canada India Foundation (CIF)
- ZEE received the IAA Olive Crown 'Special Award of Excellence' for its 'Zee Is Green' initiative
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi presented the music album 'Shanti Samsara' towards India's commitment towards a healthy environment, produced by Zee Music Company
- Zee Entertainment is the top Indian Media & Entertainment company at the Dun & Bradstreet Corporate Awards 2015
- ZEEL MD & CEO, Punit Goenka, receives the 'Young CEO Award' by CEO India Magazine
- ZEE Annual Report FY14 Ranks No. 1 in the Global Media Industry by League of American Communications Professionals LLC (LACP)
- Punit Goenka, MD & CEO, ZEEL wins IMPACT Person of the Year 2014
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited presented the Dun & Bradstreet - Rolta Corporate Awards in 2012
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited presented Businessworld Infocom ICT Awards 2012.
- Subhash Chandra awarded the '2011 International Emmy Directorate Award'
- Punit Goenka presented the 'Generation Next Business Award' by All India Association of Industries (AIAI) in alliance with the Young Entrepreneurs' Society (YES) in 2011.
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited presented the Dun & Bradstreet - Rolta Corporate Awards in 2011.
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises is presented with Certificate of Excellence at The Second Annual Inc. India 500 Awards in 2011.
- Subhash Chandra awarded the 'Global Indian Entertainment Personality of the Year' by FICCI for 2004.
- Subhash Chandra honoured with the "Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Trophy" for his devoted services to Indian Film Industry in the Satellite Sector - 2003.
- Zee Telefilms was among the ten Indian Companies in the Forbes International 200 Small Best Companies selected from among 20,000 small companies worldwide for the year 2001.
- ZEEL awarded "BSE Award for Maximisation of Shareholders Wealth - 2000"
- Subhash Chandra awarded "Entrepreneur of the Year" by Ernst & Young in 1999
- Subhash Chandra awarded "Businessman of the Year" by Business Standard in 1999
- ZEEL awarded "Emerging Company of the Year" by The Economic Times in 1998
- The EMMA Award for best digital/cable channel in the United Kingdom for Zee TV by the UK Brand Summit.
- Zee TV UK was awarded the MACE (Multicultural Awards for Competitiveness and Enterprise - Leadership in Best Practice) sponsored by the UK Trade and Investment.
- ZEEL awarded "Ground Breaker Award from Multichannel News International for its achievements in developing programme networks and related businesses"
- In the Fifth Anniversary issue, Finance Asia, rated Zee Telefilms as the Fourth best company in Asia and as one of the most successful Asian Corporates in producing value for its shareholders.