As India's first and the country's largest fully integrated media and entertainment company, Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited's unique combination of businesses and growth opportunities both in India and globally, give us a unique position in the global media space. From Hindi GEC, Hindi Movies, Music, English GEC to Sports, our Company brings together the most valuable media brands, which will support its commitment to deliver consistent growth.
Corporate Office: Worli, Mumbai, India
Registered Office: Worli, Mumbai, India
Regional Offices: New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore
International Offices: United States of America, United Kingdom, South Africa, Mauritius, Malaysia, Singapore, China, Russia (Moscow), Dubai
Equity Shares of the Company are listed on The National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
MGB & Company
Deloitte & Touche
- BNP Paribas
- IDBI Bank
- ING Vyasa Bank
- UTI Bank Limited
- Standard Chartered Bank
Financials for FY2012
- Revenues 36,996 billion
- PAT for the year 7.196 billion
- EPS 7.54
- Market Cap 200,760 billion
- *As on Oct 02, 2013
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited presented the Dun & Bradstreet - Rolta Corporate Awards in 2012
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited presented Businessworld Infocom ICT Awards 2012.
- Subhash Chandra awarded the '2011 International Emmy Directorate Award'
- Punit Goenka presented the 'Generation Next Business Award' by All India Association of Industries (AIAI) in alliance with the Young Entrepreneurs' Society (YES) in 2011.
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited presented the Dun & Bradstreet - Rolta Corporate Awards in 2011.
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises is presented with Certificate of Excellence at The Second Annual Inc. India 500 Awards in 2011.
- Subhash Chandra awarded the 'Global Indian Entertainment Personality of the Year' by FICCI for 2004.
- Subhash Chandra honoured with the "Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Trophy" for his devoted services to Indian Film Industry in the Satellite Sector - 2003.
- Zee Telefilms was among the ten Indian Companies in the Forbes International 200 Small Best Companies selected from among 20,000 small companies worldwide for the year 2001.
- ZEEL awarded "BSE Award for Maximisation of Shareholders Wealth - 2000"
- Subhash Chandra awarded "Entrepreneur of the Year" by Ernst & Young in 1999
- Subhash Chandra awarded "Businessman of the Year" by Business Standard in 1999
- ZEEL awarded "Emerging Company of the Year" by The Economic Times in 1998
- The EMMA Award for best digital/cable channel in the United Kingdom for Zee TV by the UK Brand Summit.
- Zee TV UK was awarded the MACE (Multicultural Awards for Competitiveness and Enterprise - Leadership in Best Practice) sponsored by the UK Trade and Investment.
- ZEEL awarded "Ground Breaker Award from Multichannel News International for its achievements in developing programme networks and related businesses"
- In the Fifth Anniversary issue, Finance Asia, rated Zee Telefilms as the Fourth best company in Asia and as one of the most successful Asian Corporates in producing value for its shareholders.